Why Become a member?
By taking a membership in the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary you are helping to save animals from suffering and providing safe forever homes for our rescues. As a member, you are welcomed into the Wildheart family to learn firsthand about all the great work we do.
As part of your annual membership, you will enjoy a host of great benefits including:
- UNLIMITED VISITS to our sanctuary where you can spend time with our animals and enjoy our grounds and facilities
- FREE parking right next to one of the Island’s best beaches and dog walking hotspots
- Quarterly email newsletter that gives you the scoop on all the latest goings on at the sanctuary
- You can bring a friend to visit the sanctuary for half price (one half-price admission per member)
- 10% off food and drink purchases in the Wildheart Café with no minimum spend
- 10% off purchases in the Wildheart Shop with no minimum spend
- Year round free access to our fantastic adventure playgrounds, one of the best on the Island.
Our annual membership offers fantastic value for all ages – and don’t forget that children aged 2 and under always enter the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary free of charge.
For our members with disabilities please remember that you are offered a free carer entry with your membership by showing proof of a registered disability at the point of purchase.
Once purchased pick up your membership card on your first visit to the sanctuary at our admissions desk.
We offer a host of different memberships to suit all, below are just some of the options available. To explore more click on the ‘Become a Member’ button below.
|Joint Membership (2 adults)
|1 Adult + 1 Child
|2 Adults + 1 Child
|2 Adults + 2 Children
|2 Adults + 3 Children
|1 Senior + 1 Child
*Child membership – Ages 3 – 14yrs. Free entrance to Infants under 2yrs.