If you would like to make a fundraising complaint you can contact us:
· By email: email@example.com
· By phone: 01983 403883
· By post: The Wildheart Trust, Yaverland Road, Sandown, PO36 8QB
Complaints can also be made in person to our staff and a similar process to below will be followed. Please note that normally only complaints made within three months of the campaign taking place will be investigated by us. In exceptional circumstances we may investigate and respond to complaints made after this period.
We will assign an investigating officer who will be your point of contact during the course of our investigations and update you on the stages of the complaint.
To help us investigate your complaint we will ask you to state your complaint in writing, clearly outlining the nature of the complaint.
· We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days of you contacting us
· We will attempt to respond to all complaints with the outcome of our investigation within 20 working days.
In most cases this response should resolve your concern. However, if you are not satisfied with our response:
· If you would like to escalate the complaint further, you need to respond to us within 10 working days of when we sent the response.
· We will then review and respond further within 10 working days.
If, for any reason, we are unable to respond to you within the timeframes above, we will inform you of this and provide you with an amended timeframe.
If you are still not satisfied with how we have addressed your complaint, you can make a complaint to the Fundraising Regulator, provided that you do so within two months of receiving our response to you.
We expect our staff to be courteous towards you at all times, and to handle complaints in a professional manner.
We will maintain a record of any complaint received by us for a period of at least 2 years.
We may amend this Fundraising Complaints Policy from time to time.